Polar ORD Jumpseat Procedure

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

another cfii

I'm trying to j/s on Polar out of ORD, can anybody tell me how it can be accomplished if I arrive in the pax terminal?? Any shuttle service or do i have to call a cab??

Thanks!!

Thanks classicsdrvr,

Do crewmembers have to pay dept tax? How about transferring at ICN? How does it work? I suppose it's gonna be a crew change, so do I have to go thru the whole procedure again? Thanks again..

Thanks classicsdrvr,

Do crewmembers have to pay dept tax? How about transferring at ICN? How does it work? I suppose it's gonna be a crew change, so do I have to go thru the whole procedure again? Thanks again..

You may or may not have a crew change but should be able to stay on in ICN. Where are you headed?

Do the planes go straight back from ORD to ICN and RJAA? or do they go to Europe then down to Asia again?

If anybody who works for Polar who can check if the JS on a specific flight is open, please let me know!! I'm trying to go to HKG.

I'm sure it will be no problem. You're not limited to just the jumpseats, but also get the seats in the upper deck. You'll be with one captain and 3 f/os.

Just drive your car to the cargo side of the airport and park in the UAL Cargo or FedEX lot and walk. They don't monitor the lots.

Just a few more questions to any Polar guys out there:

How many seats they can accomodate JSers... What are the chances getting bumped (I have bad experiences before on mainline:)

How to get to the LAX office from pax terminal? do i have to take a cab?

I'd like to ask any Polar guys here on PM, please let me know if you're willing to help! I appreciate it.

Latest resources

Back