• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

POLAR guys I need some help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have heard nothing about it on the line. Are you in the class? You might want to talk to HR if you are. Polar is alive and kicking and still a fun place to work.

It is nice to see Bill is still telling good stories. He is a PFE and never flew in the pilot seat ever at Polar.

Ligeirinho said:
Hi I met a Polar senior pilot Bill Thurston who use to be a captain but turned 60 and now still flying but as a F/E. He gave me his email but I think I got it wrong and now I can't send him my resume. I know he also do sim interviews. If anyone could help me or give a number at POLAR that could drive me back to him...
I really appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance

Luiz Vieira
GOD Bless you

Anyone know if Ernie the X CFE is still there? Had some great talks with him at the Grand Burger in the past.

Will people be hired into the 200 or the 400 most likely? Also, what is the most exotic scheduled destination for Polar? I know they hit Australia and New Zealand I believe, but what about Africa?

Is the 400 flying much different than the 200 flying?

Ernie is probably the best FE on the planet. I worked under him in Saudi Arabia and here at Polar (although he wasn't the cheif FE then). He is Mr. 747 in my book and I would FE for him anytime.

Latest resources

Back