• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Polar / Atlas Jumpseat

d328pilot

flying in asia
Total Time
I am trying to get to asia this week and I wanted to try to go on polar or atlas. Anyone ever done this before? how was immigration and customs? Any polar or atlas guys I can PM to get some more info?

thanks

Last edited:

d328pilot

flying in asia
Total Time
im going to bkk.. i sent the oal request form for an ord to hkg flight...just kind of wondering where to go to meet the plane in hkg and ord.

JUNK YARD DOG

Total Time
In ord your better off to meet the crew at the hotel and ride the van with them to the A/C.. In hkg you can meet them at departures area 3 in front of the information desk. That's where the handler will pick up the crew and verifiy the gen dec to go through imm and security.

Steve

Curtis Malone
Total Time
JUNK YARD DOG said:
In ord your better off to meet the crew at the hotel and ride the van with them to the A/C.. In hkg you can meet them at departures area 3 in front of the information desk. That's where the handler will pick up the crew and verifiy the gen dec to go through imm and security.

JYD,

Did you go from Lear PIC to the 747 ?