PNT Plastic Exec Rollaboard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Greg

Just want to know what people think of the plastic rollaboards compared with the steel framed ones. I have a 22" Stealth bag but am thinking about the 26" plastic one.

Thanks people.

F Go Jets!

Mine started to break after 1.5 years of gentle use. Anywhere a screw goes through the plastic at the bottom...it breaks through the plastic. Epoxy fixes it.

The trade off is that it is lighter than the metal one. This thing won't make it to see 3 years.

you get what you pay for. I have the steel 22" bag and it has lasted over 5 years. Answer your question?

you get what you pay for. I have the steel 22" bag and it has lasted over 5 years. Answer your question?

I have a plastic $170 Travelpro that I have been using for 7 years. It also doesn't give me a hernia when I have to pick it up.

The steel ones last for an eternity. If you're going to buy a nice bag, just spring for the best you can get.

Just want to know what people think of the plastic rollaboards compared with the steel framed ones. I have a 22" Stealth bag but am thinking about the 26" plastic one.

Thanks people.

F Go Jets!

It is a POS, mine was done after a little over a year. The PVC tube/runners that the handle slides into are also structural and both of them broke on my bag and then the rest of the bag went to hell.

Spend the extra cash on a metal one or get the E-bags 22" , it is only 110 bucks and it has already outlasted my last bag and still looks new.

Latest resources

Back