Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cuculain

The Truth is out there
Pinnacle Airlines yesterday signed a contract for 15 74-seat Q400s plus 10 conditional orders and 20 options. The firm aircraft are worth $381 million at list prices and the deal could climb to $1.2 billion if conditional orders and options are exercised, Bombardier said. Aircraft will be operated by Pinnacle subsidiary Colgan Air for Continental Connection.

I am just curious. Were the heck are they getting their money from they are canceling flights left and right and can't crew the aircraft, the only people that they seem to stay there are the 250 hr pilots that have no choice but to stay beacuse no one else will give them a job.

What I don't understand is how Colgan advertises for street captains, when they have Fo's they could upgrade??

Well it seems that if they try to bring in Street captains they must have some sort of insentive to keep them there maybe a sign on bonus, all expense paid vacation or a new Benz or something but I think the FO's have smartened up now that they are more seasoned and are just leaving. I know a few guy's that flew there and they all said the same thing that the corporate culture there is no better than PCL.

Were the heck are they getting their money from they are canceling flights left and right and can't crew the aircraft

They got their money from the sale of a bankruptcy note gained by PNCL Holdings, near the amount of $283 million. (Money earned from the backs of the PNCL Airlines employees).

Edit: At least, that's my understanding of it...

Last edited:
If management would make the employees happy, our airline (any airline or industry for that matter) would run a whole lot better. This is a simple idea that all of these overpaid, retarded upper management dipsh*ts can't quite grasp.

I may be way off here but that's my opinion.

Making employee's happy costs money.......

What's that old saying?

"It costs money to make money."

Anyone else heard that one before?

SWA does have it figured out. JetBlue may have it figured too. Maybe. The rest of the greedy airline dummies in senior management don't get it.

As I said before, this is just my opinion.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back