• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

PNCL Flight Bennies Question

Justlurking

I know benefits recently worsened under the DL/DCI agreement.

Nonetheless, will anyone tell me how long to get flight pass privilege (non-rev) benefits after date of hire? I have info on non flight bennies - health, dental, etc. Just lookin' for flight stuff. Appreciate it...

Carl_Spackler

Total Time
you start getting your flight benefits on your hire date, which at Pinnacle is your check ride date.

altimaklr

Total Time
The "flight benefits" at Pinnacle are essentially worthless.. you might as well just fill out a jumpseat form at the gate. By the time all the retirees, parents and children of DL employees, the wife of a mesaba employee, etc gets on, there won't be any seats left and you'll be riding in the cockpit. I haven't bothered listing for a flight for 2 months now, and in most cases I would have been on the bottom of the list anyway.