Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please Post Republic Topics on The Major Board.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
please post republic topics on the major board. This airline conglomerate is way too big a player to be relegated to the regional board any longer.
In fact, it's been primarily on the major board on every professional pilot site on the internet.
Not saying we're any better than comair, skywest, eagle, etc...just a whole lot bigger and deserving of the respect an airline of "major" status.
Hopefully, you guys will appreciate this and know you're always considered to be equals in our eyes.

f...k u

Please Post Republic Topics on The Major Board. This airline conglomerate is way too big a player to be relegated to the Regional Board any longer.
In fact, It's been primarily on the Major Board on every professional pilot site on the internet.
Not saying we're any better than Comair, Skywest, Eagle, etc...just a whole lot bigger and deserving of the respect an airline of "major" status.
Hopefully, you guys will appreciate this and know you're always considered to be equals in our eyes.

So was Indy and Midway right before...

Please Post Republic Topics on The Major Board. This airline conglomerate is way too big a player to be relegated to the Regional Board any longer.
In fact, It's been primarily on the Major Board on every professional pilot site on the internet.
Not saying we're any better than Comair, Skywest, Eagle, etc...just a whole lot bigger and deserving of the respect an airline of "major" status.

suck a dick

Now that is funny!!!!

Just jealous I didn't think of it first!!!!

I predict stars by week's end!!!

Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a shark under this thread????

Sadly, I have no doubt that there are those that are in line with this mentality.

Every work group has it's collection of idiots and ******************************bags. However, it has been my observation that the regional pilot pool contains the most.

You're an idiot.

Crash, You got rid of one of the best avatars on this site.

"Why do you come to me?" is such an appropriate line for this profession, especially when it comes to mergers.

I'm not sure why you're trolling now with a new profile. I'm guessing that where you sit on the F9 list, you would have scored on the SWA deal. You will certainly fare out better than your old friends at YX.

But if you wanna be the new Brown2thebone on this site, I will not get in your way. Just keep the posts amusing.

Latest resources

Back