Thought these reviews were great!

http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-3172-Security-Check-Point/dp/B0002CYTL2/ref=c

2,097 of 2,135 people found the following review helpful:
stars-3-0._V47082372_.gif
Great lesson for the kids!, September 9, 2005
By loosenut
drop-down-icon-small-empty-arrow._V13355991_.gif
(Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I was a little disappointed when I first bought this item, because the functionality is limited. My 5 year old son pointed out that the passenger's shoes cannot be removed. Then, we placed a deadly fingernail file underneath the passenger's scarf, and neither the detector doorway nor the security wand picked it up. My son said "that's the worst security ever!". But it turned out to be okay, because when the passenger got on the Playmobil B757 and tried to hijack it, she was mobbed by a couple of other heroic passengers, who only sustained minor injuries in the scuffle, which were treated at the Playmobil Hospital.
The best thing about this product is that it teaches kids about the realities of living in a high-surveillence society. My son said he wants the Playmobil Neighborhood Surveillence System set for Christmas. I've heard that the CC TV cameras on that thing are pretty worthless in terms of quality and motion detection, so I think I'll get him the Playmobil Abu-Gharib Interogation Set instead (it comes with a cute little memo from George Bush).

next..

260 of 270 people found the following review helpful:
stars-2-0._V47081858_.gif
Serious Security Breach, February 29, 2008
By W. C. Isbell "roxybeast"
drop-down-icon-small-empty-arrow._V13355991_.gif
(Oklahoma City, OK, USA) - See all my reviews

Durability:
stars-5-0._V47081849_.gif
Fun:
stars-2-0._V47081858_.gif
Educational:
stars-5-0._V47081849_.gif

My family was planning a vacation to Europe, so I purchased this item to teach my twins about what to expect at the airport and hopefully, alleviate some of their anxiety. We also downloaded the actual TSA security checklist from the American Airlines website and then proceeded with our demonstration. Well, first we had to round up a Barbie and a few Bratz dolls to play the other family members, so that cost us a few extra bucks at the Dollar General and it is aggravating that the manufacturer did not make this product "family-friendly." Of course, since the playmobil Dad could not remove his shoes or other clothing items, unlike the Barbie, the playmobil security agent became suspicious and after waving her wand wildy a few dozen times, called her supervisor to wisk the Dad into a special body-cavity search room, (which

for more: http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-3172-Security-Check-Point/dp/B0002CYTL2/ref=c

Latest resources

Back