Playmates 1950's-present

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJPilott

someone posted a link to a site which contained all the centerfolds since the beginning of playboy... i lost it :-(

anyone have it?

MY GOD MAN! HOW THE H*** COULD YOU LOSE SOMETHING LIKE THAT? ARE YOU OK? MAYBE YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR.

I think i need to be given this information too, just for safekeeping of course! :D

sad day

I had it for a while but i think the site closed down or was shut down cause it never loaded. So I too no longer have this site
sorry

Just for research purposes I bookmarked both sites before they were removed from the board. I regret to inform you that one is MIA (no, not Miami Intl.) while the other has your standard internet smut available only. I believe both ran into some copyright issues. Now I'll never get the research done...........

turning2:

You are a gentleman and a scholar, and I dont care what anybody says about you...you are alright.

Thanks for the link. I dont think the dates match the pictures...wait a minute...who cares?

Have a copy of them

If anyone is interested, I have a .zip file that I got when I was in the dorms. It has most of them from Maralyn until the late 90's.

For obvious reasons I'm not going to post them in the open, but if someone is interested, I'm sure I could e-mail them, or snail mail a CD or something...

Latest resources

Back