Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Plan A,b,c What Will Airtrans Next Move Be?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilot's beating on pilot's...aahhh management is smiling while they sit in their mahogany lined office sipping scotch and smokin cigars ! "Hey Charles come see what the common folk are chatting about"... its absolutely sad..

Yep... Bubba Dog.. Id be worried as hell. We just nearly doubled last years profit.. Oh my god, the end of airtran is near.. Looks like I better apply at USair while I still have a chance... Actually, that 3.3 million loss isn't bad. The company thought it would be about 4 million.... Oh ya, and for next quarter, the company figures we will loose about 7 million... Followed by a 2nd quarter profit of 45 million.. 3rd quarter profit of 22 million, and a fourth quarter profit of 15 million.. Can you tell me where to send my resume to Usair, or are you still furloughed???? Btw.. Last years profit was 8.1 million with 1.5 billion in revenue.. This years profit was 15.5 million on 1.9 billion in revenue...Double the profit on not much more revenue... HMM Tell me again how this is the beginning of the end.. And please, at least come of with some factual statements, not just some off the cuff remarks that make you look stupid..... BTW.. 8 years of profitability in a row now..

Last edited:
Yep... Bubba Dog.. Id be worried as hell. We just nearly doubled last years profit.. Oh my god, the end of airtran is near.. Looks like I better apply at USair while I still have a chance... Actually, that 3.3 million loss isn't bad. The company thought it would be about 4 million.... Oh ya, and for next quarter, the company figures we will loose about 7 million... Followed by a 2nd quarter profit of 45 million.. 3rd quarter profit of 22 million, and a fourth quarter profit of 15 million.. Can you tell me where to send my resume to Usair, or are you still furloughed????

You guys crack me up

LOL

you'll are so easy!

Y'all are easy, I think that would be correct southern jargon.... crap.. and I'm from Minnesota ! Grin, smile, smirk, !! You are right !!

Oh yeah.. and take that ya ol geezer ! anybody seen my spectacles, pens, pencils... bla bla bla...

AirTran has approximately less than 2% of the entire US market.. so, lets not forget the actual scope of our little flying club. and a couple.. million.. well.. that's for Wall Street .. smoke and mirrors. Look at MEH.. all of a sudden they made bout 3 million !! Walla.. look how good they are doing!! Pilots ... please be smarter than my airline is better than yours... please ..we sound like a bunch of school boy nancies.... respectfully stated of course.

Latest resources

Back