• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Places to live in FLL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am a South Florida resident. I have never had any problems living in South Florida. I moved from Boston. The weather is always sunny, I work in aviation. It is a great place to live as opposed to anywhere, I would not discourage anyone to live in Florida. Stuart and Jupitar are not South Florida but are certainly decent.

I used to live in Davie, it was ok, fine there too, but I now live in Boca, a beautiful, clean city, and to be honest I really love Florida.

Crashproof, Please check out your signature line. I do not have any signature line with any person on this webboard, so you need to correct right away, unless you know me or write to me, you seem to have some problems "with" MissKittykat!

Crashproof, Please check out your signature line. I do not have any signature line with any person on this webboard, so you need to correct right away, unless you know me or write to me, you seem to have some problems "with" MissKittykat!

You are so psychotic! To me, thats a lady!:nuts:

Laudie Daudie was fun! It just sucks is all! I recommend Victoria Park. Nice neighborhood, and walking distance to Kim's Alley. Anything East of Federal between Sunrise and Broward. Otherwise I'm lost.

Coconut grove in miami is an awsome place to live. I lived there for 2 years. Great little community with a nice local vibe. Walking distance to the bars and restaurants. The weather is perfect, but most important the women are phenomenal.

Latest resources

Back