places to buy suits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cole

Anyone know of a good place to find a quality suit? how is mens wearhouse? whats the latest for interview suits?
thanks

Jos. A Banks usually has some good sales and has some great quality suits!

They may cost a little more than Mens Warehouse, but will last a lot longer and seems to be a better quality.

I picked up a decent one at the mall, I think it was JC Penneys, like $120., half of what mens wharehose wanted.

Got the job to.

Try Syms. It's king of a Stein Mart kind of place. I have picked up $1500.00 Hugo Boss suits for $300. Take them to a good taylor and give him $75-100 to cut it to your specs. You wind up with a custom taylored look for less than $500.00.

Joseph Banks

Benny Hill said:
Jos. A Banks usually has some good sales and has some great quality suits!

They may cost a little more than Mens Warehouse, but will last a lot longer and seems to be a better quality.
Seconded. Also, their salespeople are very knowledgeable.

I just bought a nice interview suit at Lord & Taylor, just a hair over $200. They had a tailor in store and did the alterations at no cost. One could argue that we should expect that when dropping that kind of money on clothes, but a lot of stores don't do that.

I just bought a few suits at Mens Wearhouse and was pretty happy with the deal I got. They will try to sell you every tie, shirt, socks & underwear to match though. I got suckered. Don't buy their shirts or ties, they are too expessive. I think that's where they get you. I got about 8 shirts and hate every one of them. They look good but I've never had shirts that wrinkle so easily. If I move, it's wrinkled. I like the shirts I got at JC Penney MUCH better.....wrinkle free is the way to go.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back