Pinnicle bennies/training?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rally

Can you go home during training at Pinnicle? What are the bennies like? Do you have single occupancy hotel? When do you get your ID so if you want to jump back home you can?

Thanks

Learning to speel would help I guess? I meant Pinnacle.

From what I can remember...double occupancy hotel...drive a beater if you got one. That way when it gets stolen you're better off. You're not an employee until you pass your checkride and that's when you get the ID. You can go home during training, but it's on your own dime unless there's an emergency and they might (re. won't)let you go home. Not sure what the pay is in training because it's been changing quite a bit. If the NWAirlink structure and domiciles are what you want, you might want to consider Mesaba. You'll be treated more like a human being there. Good luck to you!

Rook
(former 9E LCA)

Wow I guess they are the only airline double occupancy now huh?

Can you go home during training at Pinnicle? What are the bennies like? Do you have single occupancy hotel? When do you get your ID so if you want to jump back home you can?

Thanks

I'll keep this as factual as possible.

Some folks get breaks in training to go home. Most don't. They'll release you in training to go home only if you have 5 consecutive days off. They go back and forth between single occupancy and double occupancy. Lately it's been single.

You don't have any benefits while you're in training because they do not consider you an employee. This includes pass/travel benefits. Your checkride pass date is your official date of hire - then you get your crew badge and jumpseat privileges. The benefits from that point are non-exsistant. The only thing we have is good health insurance.

If you bring your car to training it will get broken into. Probably several times - and nobody will give a damn. Not even the police.

good luck - but please look at all your options

Last edited:
How long is reserve for the FO's?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back