Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PhatAJ2008

Anyone who works for Pinnacle know if you are a part time ramp/ticket agent, what your flight benefits are?

Thanks

As an employee you travel for free on Pinnacle and a small price like 20$ each way on NW and Mesaba. After 6 months you will get ID90 on most other airlines

actually we have ZED fares on most carriers. We get flat rate on Alaska and Continental as well as ID95 on Delta after 3 months.

I also will be working the COEX and Gulfstream flights into TLH, but I am still employed by Pinnacle... How does this work and will I be able to fly on them free too?

Thanks

PhatAJ2008 said:
I also will be working the COEX and Gulfstream flights into TLH, but I am still employed by Pinnacle... How does this work and will I be able to fly on them free too?

Thanks

You won't fly on them for free, but you will be able to get ID90 discounts or ZED fares discounts. Usually you'll pay somewhere in the $25-$45 range depending on the city pairs. The only flights that are actually "free" for you are Pinnacle flights.

Sorry to keep asking so many ?'s, but this is going to determine whether or not I take this job... Do the ID90's or ZED's come immediately upon employment?

PS what does ZED Stand for?

Pinnacle works COEX and Gulfstream because those carriers pay ours to handle their flights in your city. ZED is Zonal Employee Discount. The only passes you are eligable for on Date of Hire is 9E/NW/XJ, as well as AS (Alaska Airlines) and B6 (JetBlue). All off line carriers have some sort of service charge associated with them. The off line carriers want to see you with some sort of seniority at your employer because they want to know that you know how to conduct yourself as a Space Available traveler.

Adam

Latest resources

Back