pinnacle

labbats

Zulu who?
Joined
May 25, 2003
Posts
2,593
Total Time
9000
I know the upgrade time at every regional. Send me $19.95 for the answers.
 

RP170

Well-known member
Joined
May 12, 2005
Posts
1,030
Total Time
4000
turbinewhiner said:
anyone know what the upgrade is at pinnacle?
There won't be any upgrades if you are a newhire. Now more growth at Pinnacle.
 

MVSW

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2005
Posts
221
Total Time
Growin
RP170 said:
There won't be any upgrades if you are a newhire. Now more growth at Pinnacle.

There might not be anymore growth but pilots still leave. 3-4 years anyway
 

PCL_128

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 21, 2002
Posts
15,296
Total Time
5000+
MVSW said:
There might not be anymore growth but pilots still leave. 3-4 years anyway
3-4 is a pretty optimistic estimate. 5-7 is probably more accurate, possibly even longer.
 

BeechCowboy48

heatseekingmoisturemissle
Joined
Jul 16, 2005
Posts
33
Total Time
enough
New AC

I read on reuters that there was an agreement to deliver more jets? thought upgrade wouldn't be that bad. Is the growth all over at PNCL?
 

ImbracableCrunk

Unregistered Un-User
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Posts
1,481
Total Time
6AM
I swear it's true!

BeechCowboy48 said:
I read on reuters that there was an agreement to deliver more jets? thought upgrade wouldn't be that bad. Is the growth all over at PNCL?
I read that aliens impregnated your mom some 20 years ago. TASS, I think. . . maybe Pravda.

Now if only I could find a link . . .

:D
 

dondk

Don't you wish
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Posts
887
Total Time
enuf
I don't see 5-7... too many variables in the company and with NWA. I'd buy on to 3-4 years.

I can't see 5-7 year FO's, we have only a handful that are that are above 5 years now and they are thier for some good reason's.
 
Top