Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JD2003

Hey gang,

Sent my stuff to pinnacle about a week ago and no call. Does anybody know how long it takes?...Should I try mailing it?

thanks

Um,,,,,did you just crawl out from under a rock?

I had my stuff walked in and it took about a week to get called. This was back in Dec. I then interviewed in Feb and heard nothing for months and months and months even after calling, emailing, and having people who work there call/walk in and talk to Kim. Not cool. Everyone was very nice there though.

Interviewed with SkyWest... better place to be in my opinion!

I'm shocked that you didnt get a call yet. Nobody is actaully applying there...They have been sitting around in an empty room waiting for yor resume!!!

OMG--- You really have to be a little patient

!

It's good thing there is no SARCASM on these boards. I'm sure it would deter people from posting:rolleyes:

747 Startup, Air Wisconsin, Airtran Airways, American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast Airlines (ASA), Atlas Air, Comair, Continental Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Gemini Air Cargo, Mesa Air Group, Pinnacle Airlines (Northwest Airlink), Polar Air Cargo, Shuttle America, Spirit Airlines, Trans States Airlines, TransMeridian Airlines, World Airways

All of these and a few more are on airlineapps!

Last edited:
YES! Mail and fax your resume.

The training dept. is a very busy place right now. They are interviewing about 30 per week.

Good luck

Latest resources

Back