• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is no way you could know what this trip would have paid at ASA (or PCL for that matter). The only thing you know about it was that it had a DH flight and a reduced rest overnight of nine hours.

Sure you can, we call it 'Minimum Day Credit'. If you're away from domicile, you get a minimum credit for your work. Assuming it was a 2 day, you multiple 2 x your min day credit, in the case of ASA, it's 3.75, so we get 7.50 credit for that trip. (I think his math was a little off with 7.75, perhaps he carried the .75 over from the 3.75 number.)

Y
Sure you can, we call it 'Minimum Day Credit'. If you're away from domicile, you get a minimum credit for your work. Assuming it was a 2 day, you multiple 2 x your min day credit, in the case of ASA, it's 3.75, so we get 7.50 credit for that trip. (I think his math was a little off with 7.75, perhaps he carried the .75 over from the 3.75 number.)

Don't waist your breath. The anti rig and anti min day Pinnacle crowd will shout you down.

They'll be screaming for rigs when the heart of the NYC flying hits in Sept. Just saw a three day trip with the middle day have over 6hrs of sitting around with three short legs. And the company won't care. Will the union?

4 hours for ready reserve + 3.75 hours min day (soon to be 3.86 in Nov) = 7.75

The PCL pilots will need some pay protections for what is about to come down the pike.

Especially after losing vacation slide and getting hosed with dual qual.

We will see. I doubt it, bit we will see what TA2 brings, if we get one.

still holding out hope?.....you give your MEC waaaaaaaay too much credit. They blew it years ago. Redemption is a long road my friend.

Last edited:
The company will NOT close any of these unless they are forced to by the NMB.

At this point, the union should just drop a ASA contract (or Cont. Express, etc.) on the table and say "match it". This is dragging out at nauseum because the company keeps playing their shell game of agreements. One day agreeing to something, then pulling it back the next week. The union kinda looks like they have egg on their face and the line pilots are losing their faith.

Sorry to quote myself, but it appears the PCL NC finely wised up and thru out their "last, best, final offer" and the company choked. Nice way to turn the tables on the company.

Now it's time to be released from this 5+ years of misery. It's time for Pinnacle to actually pay a decent wage.

RF

Sorry to quote myself, but it appears the PCL NC finely wised up and thru out their "last, best, final offer" and the company choked. Nice way to turn the tables on the company.

Now it's time to be released from this 5+ years of misery. It's time for Pinnacle to actually pay a decent wage.

RF

That is a pretty good move from the pilots. When do you all plan on getting released by NMB?

RF

Lets do it, NOW!

Latest resources

Back