Pinnacle upgrade

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Varig-

I would bet you could upgrade rather quickly..

I came here with 2000TT.. Every check airman I have spoken with said I'm stupid if I don't try to upgrade as soon as I have 500 in the plane..

The numbers, much like everything else, at PCL changes per whatever PCL wants..

Lots of people piss and moan about this place and it could use QUITE A FEW changes, but it's no where near as bad as everyone makes it out to be - from what I have seen..

Pull your head out of the sand. It is that bad and stop recruiting for PT.

I have never been offered an interview this fast. It took one day to get a call.

Don't you think that should tell you something? Avoid Pinnacle like the plague.

Lots of people piss and moan about this place and it could use QUITE A FEW changes, but it's no where near as bad as everyone makes it out to be

You're right....it's actually much worse.

....And he was not referring to the FA's.

Nope. Here is a quote from "The Seal":

"Our compensation philosophy for all of our People is to target industry competitive wages through a mix of high productivity and reasonable pay rates for all disciplines while maintaining a competitive cost structure."

I'm not smart enough to realize what this meant at first, but then I traded a bum who has been sleeping on my back porch a steak I'd been saving for ramen noodles and a six pack of Natty Light. After I watched him eat my steak, and drinking 5 of the Natts, the translation came to me:

Quit eating alltogether and you can afford a tube of K.Y. Jelly.

Afterward, "James the bum" and I sat around for awhile and reflected on how our lives could have possibly ended up this way. He had fought in Vietnam, got spit on when he got back, his wife and family had left, and he turned to the bottle. Mine was so much easier: "I went to work for Pinnacle, I got spit on, my wife and family left, and I'd like to turn to the bottle, but I can't afford it."

Last edited:
Well put Chickensled. I think you just described 1000 of the 1200 pilots here. The others just haven't received the papers yet since they haven't been home in two months.

Pinnacle is that bad. Tram wait till you try to upgrade and the APD looks at your 2500 hours on the 8710 and says " son have you ever been the captain on an airliner before, NO well 2500 hours is not alot of time and you have alot of years ahead of you. Now lets finish this up" If I need to tell you the out come of that type ride you deserve the experience.
Remember the pink slips, unsats, and violations you receive at PCL will drop off your FAA record in seven years but will remain in you company records for life. So you will still have to disclose them. To the employer you wish to be denied a job.
Pinnacle is a hazard to any pilots future. So frequenting working girls with out latex protection is your kind of fun come on over.

Varig-

Lots of people piss and moan about this place and it could use QUITE A FEW changes, but it's no where near as bad as everyone makes it out to be - from what I have seen..

Actually, its worse. Good luck if you get pink slip P as your oral, sim check airman, or Fed. Hey I guess they got some other new guys to grind out the pink slips now too. Good luck. Perhaps we'll see you on the line. Then maybe not, too......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back