Pinnacle Travel Benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnacle

Parents are included in the package. You are also able to list a "Domestic Partner" and from what I understand a Registered Travel Companion. You can also fly on any Northwest plane listed as a "Non-Rev" and not be charged like we use to be. Unless you list in First Class.
They charge by the mile for your listed people on your benefits. I forget the rate and it comes right out of you pay so you have to keep your thumb on your parents otherwise they'll deplete your paycheck.

Buddy Passes??? Don't even want to go there. It's all B.S. and not even worth having. Not sure what the deal will be with Delta. I'm sure it will be similiar to Northwest.

You are also able to list a "Domestic Partner" and from what I understand a Registered Travel Companion.

You only get one or the other, not both.

They charge by the mile for your listed people on your benefits. I forget the rate and it comes right out of you pay so you have to keep your thumb on your parents otherwise they'll deplete your paycheck.

This is not correct.

1. Parents and Kids pay per segment not per mile. About $16 last time I checked.

2. They won't deduct more than $200 per paycheck and there is some maximum where they make you catch up, $2000 if memory serves correct.

3. Buddy passes are variable, but they are around $30 + $0.03/mile. You must travel with them as a nonrev. If you take your buddy somewhere tomorrow I don't think you will get a better deal than that, but for 2 weeks from now, it is iffy.

If you really work for Pinnacle, call S.M. She will hook you up. There are a lot of people at Nonconnah that aren't worth a $hit, or don't give a $hit. She isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Does anybody know what happens if you are on the Delta side? Do you get benefits only on Delta or would you get them on Northwest as well? Or can you choose?

I'm not sure if Pinnacle has started actually operating as DL Connection; please disregard if this issue has not yet been resolved or clarified to the flight crews.

Latest resources

Back