• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle to get 17 CRJ 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am so sorry for any 9E Captain that has to fly with this tool.

BTW, the group of 9E FO's that all had their sweaters on walking through ATL.....Those stickers on your flight bags that say "Pilots of the Carribien" has got to go.

why am i a toll for posting what i was told during an interview?

Not sure if that is supposed to be troll or tool. But either works. Yes. Wait until a) the a/c are at the gate and crewed or at least until it is in some sort of "official" press.

i am sorry for posting what i heard

sounds like a bunch of you guys just get worked up over nothing, get a life, and get off fi

Work for an airline for a little bit.

Soon, you to will be pissed-off at the world.

Especially if you come to 9E.

Turbo

I interviewed 4yrs ago and was told that a new contract would be in place soon!

What are they going to say on an interview?

That you will be off of ready-reserve in about a year and should be able to hold the base of you choice by then and once off reserve you will break guarantee.

That your health coverage starts 6 months after you do and you get to take up to a week of vacation in your second year.

That you shouldn’t worry a bit if you have a family since you will be eligible for food stamps and Tenn-Care programs.

I recommend the local Memphis health dept. They have a number of locations that will help the wife and kids while you are away.

Congrats.

TG

Just never accuse the CRJ of having one of the most modern avionics systems out there. :)

You and I are flying the 76 now, we shouldn't talk like that about the CRJ's avionics.:eek:

I interviewed 4yrs ago and was told that a new contract would be in place soon!

For the six years that I worked at PCL the conversation in OPS and at the school house during recurrent was how close we were to a TA:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back