• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle- the airline with the best schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
7 years at Comair. Will be on reserve as an FO with 11 days off and no weekends off. Sweet.

dude...i would stab myself in the neck with a dull butterknife...i feel for you...keep on keepin on my friend...

Minimum 10 hour rest and 12-13.5 duty day limits coming down the pipeline will have a major impact on Pinnacle schedules.. it's only a matter of time.

Exactly, then our schedules will be same or worse than anyone else's, but they will get paid better because we have no soft credits what so ever, no min day, no rigs, nothing.

This whole thread is stupid. We may have more average days off, but we pay a price with long duty days and very short rest periods.

Try bragging next year to the guy that started this thread. In addition, it does not matter how many years you have, it only matters the percentile you bid. For a long time our seniority progressed far faster than most because people ran as fast as they could this place. That should tell you all you need to know.

30 to 31 days off per month, no calls from crew scheduling, no junior manning, and no extensions.

Belovingly,
the typical furloughed pilot

Exactly, then our schedules will be same or worse than anyone else's, but they will get paid better because we have no soft credits what so ever, no min day, no rigs, nothing.
thank your scheduling chairman for that. Still believes PNCL has the best scheduling of ANY carrier.

This whole thread is stupid. We may have more average days off, but we pay a price with long duty days and very short rest periods.
This is what most miss, including the OP. 17+ days are great, to get that it is 13.5+ duty days with less than 10 hours rest. On multi day trips, you are guaranteed (by simple math) at least 1-2 reduced rest and 1 will be dang close to the absolute min rest required.

Try bragging next year to the guy that started this thread. In addition, it does not matter how many years you have, it only matters the percentile you bid. For a long time our seniority progressed far faster than most because people ran as fast as they could this place. That should tell you all you need to know.
I think you meant to say paroled:)

PSA max is 15 days off per month (only 1 or 2 lines max)....rest are 14 or less...we have 11 year CA's getting only 11-12 days off a month...such a F'ing joke....

Oh yeah, and I'd bust my balls and do 13hr days if it meant 15-17 days off a month so quit your bitching...

5 years at Horizon.

FO for probably 5-7 more years. Best I can get is a 15 day off line in a 35 day bid period which is reduced to 13 because of a bid transition. No weekends off. What a joke this place is.

5 years at Horizon.

FO for probably 5-7 more years. Best I can get is a 15 day off line in a 35 day bid period which is reduced to 13 because of a bid transition. No weekends off. What a joke this place is.
Come to Comair, you'll think that schedule you have at Horizon is great

That company was good to me and a good refuge after 9/11. I met awesome folks and I had the opportunity to fly and train some very good airmen while I was there. Flame away if you like but for me PCL most definitely didn't suck

Latest resources

Back