• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle...Spring 07'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Totally up. New contract is gong to get FO's a $10/hr raise first year. Captains will be at almost $100/hr after 5 years.
Up to 36 CRJ900 around the corner as soon as the contract is voted on. Upgrade less than 1 year and they are lowering the upgrade mins to 1,800hr total time.
New System Chief Pilot starts June 1. It is all good.

Totally up.
Up to 36 CRJ900 around the corner as soon as the contract is voted on.

OK, I'll bite,

Who are the 900's going to be flown for?

Delta.....let's see you beat Mesa

NWA.....It's Mesaba's turn to get built up and sold, Looking at what they did to 9E I'd say Mesaba has all 96 options comming their way.

I wish you the best ,,,,,

Upgrade mins lowered? Street Captains will get hired first.

Totally up. New contract is gong to get FO's a $10/hr raise first year. Captains will be at almost $100/hr after 5 years.
Up to 36 CRJ900 around the corner as soon as the contract is voted on. Upgrade less than 1 year and they are lowering the upgrade mins to 1,800hr total time.

First year pay up $10? Not a chance, maybe 2nd year pay...

Almost all of that is complete BS!! People are leaving here so fast I'd be surprised if we are still in business by the end of the year! I also don't think that having a "new system chief pilot" is going to be a good thing at all.

Good one. Wow it looks like in just 1 week Pinnacle will be the best regional airline to work for in the industry.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back