• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle: Simply the Best......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have to add...Pinnacle had a "spare airplane" just for this case, for weeks...it just so happend when the hospital called ...the "spare airplane" wasnt available. FedEX was the back up plan.

Please don't defend Pinnacle or say its not that bad. That is just what management loves to hear. As long as pilots defend the pay and QOL over there, places like xjt that have a good pay and contract will be threatened.

Wasn't defending management...just stating the facts that the family had an agreement to
be able to use a spare aircraft....but stuff happends and the Pinnacle plane wasnt available that night....so FEDEX (the back up plan) was there for the rescue.

This has absolutely nothing to do with pay. You Tool

Last edited:
Haha are you internet threatening me?............thats adorable. Yes I am an IAH commuter feel free to pm and i can come out to kentwood so you can so called put some "sense" in me

Eh disregard you edited your post. I guess now I am just a tool for not liking how management treats many of the pilot groups.

Wait a minute, maple syrup urine disease??

Yes, it is MSUD (Maple Syrup Urine Disease). Otherwise known as branched-chain ketoaciduria. Basically it's autosomal recessive metabolic disorder, and it affects branched-chain amino acids. Pretty serious stuff.

I have to add...Pinnacle had a "spare airplane" just for this case, for weeks...it just so happend when the hospital called ...the "spare airplane" wasnt available. FedEX was the back up plan.
PCL has 2 spares 900's nearly all the time sitting in ATL...don't think I've been in/out of there when there wasn't at least 1 (usually 2) sitting on the DL north ramp near Mercury Aviation...

Latest resources

Back