• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Butters

Keepin' it real...
No flame story here! :D

I have some questions about Pinnacle and I'm too lazy to look them up somewhere else.

How many total aircraft do you guys have and are they all delivered now?

How many of those are 50 seat vs. 44 seat?

How many total planes with the flaps 8 setting?

How many total pilots do you guys have?

Thanks. Stuff I was always curious about.

?

Don't know about Flaps 8 vs. Flaps 20. Could care less really. Same goes with 44 vs. 50 seaters. I can say that the 44's are a loss of money especially since we can't even use the storage units due to an already nose heavy A/C. Big ol' waste of money....... Don't understand why pinchanickel will waste money on that, but they won't spend money manning their crews and continue with upgrades??? Got me?
Pinnacle roughly has 1200 pilots now........ It's guestimate. I think just under, but it whatever it is, we are overstaffed according to management..

139 Total aircraft, all delivered, no more scheduled.

Approximately 30% are 44 seaters.

About 15% are flaps 8 aircraft.

Those are rough estimates... not exact numbers, so don't get tied around the axle if I'm off by 1% or something.

1200 pilots, 139 aircraft, roughly 4.3 crews per aircraft, not including management / instructor pilots and people out on FMLA or Military leave who are on the "no bid" list so probably closer to 4.0 or 4.1 crews per a/c.

Not using the closets has nothing to do with the nose heavy aspect of the aircraft. Otherwise we would NEVER be able to carnry a jumpseater. Look at your trim settings your rarely near max nose up.

It has to do with pinch-a-nickel getting special weight and balance numbers from the FAA. In a nut shell to save on fuel costs we operate at wieghts differently from everyone else in the same equipment. The trade off was zero carry-on's, that is why we have F/A's from he11 yelling at pax over carry-on's.

The crew bag deal was to get them out of the cargo and put them in the last row just to satisfy the crews.

Lear70 said:
139 Total aircraft, all delivered, no more scheduled.

Approximately 30% are 44 seaters.

About 15% are flaps 8 aircraft.

Those are rough estimates... not exact numbers, so don't get tied around the axle if I'm off by 1% or something.

1200 pilots, 139 aircraft, roughly 4.3 crews per aircraft, not including management / instructor pilots and people out on FMLA or Military leave who are on the "no bid" list so probably closer to 4.0 or 4.1 crews per a/c.

That's awesome. Just what I was looking for.

Thanks a lot!

I thought over 50% were 44 seaters... Seem to get those all the time.

Back to the beer...

Lear,

Are they still converting ac to flaps 8 or are they leaving them as is. Are you guys growing out west at all or is COS or BOI as far as you are going. We saw you guys over AZ (TUS or PHX?) yesterday. Passed 1K below us. Brought a tear to my eye...Said "hey guys" and got a Sully out if it...had to laugh. Think it was smiling P.

Later,
BS

I don't know if they're converting more or not. I do know we just started doing Spokane, WA and we've been doing ELP for two or three months but we just dropped down to the "Fall" schedule which is a reduction in block hours in all 3 domiciles so I don't see any "new" cities being added anytime soon unless they pull off another city first.

The ratio of 44 seaters might be closer to 50%, but I still get a lot of 50 seaters and once NWA let up on the scope clause, the last dozen or so we had delivered were 50-seaters, so I'm just ballparkin'.

Hey man, check your voicemail! Called you last night, but I'm sure you're still working and can't come to the BBQ tonight... to bad, it's gonna be fun (although hot as h*ll down here in BNA). Gotta go marinate the ribs... c-ya!

Latest resources

Back