• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Lowers Upgrade Times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

When I was at PCL, I used to do the same thing. Don't have the ability to do that anymore.

Hadn't thought about that; I suppose I probably could. Something to consider if I can't get them there on the Tranny, Blue, or SWA.

There are always exceptions to the rule (which I know you meant to say 123 but forgot), but they are VERY few and VERY far between.

I'm not trying to insult anyone specifically. Norsk, you very well may be the 1% that would be OK in the right seat at 300 hours and upgrading at 2,000.

However, that's a 99% chance against. I'm a gambling man, but those odds suck.

This stuff again?.....Like I said in some post a while ago, if its the last flight home at the end of your 4 day, your going to get on the plane.......How can you even justify getting in the car and driving to work if your that concerned?

This is a hilarious argument. Pretty easy to see who's a regional captain, regional FO, and who's moved on to a major/lcc.

pcl_128's arguments are even funnier, because it's the pot calling the kettle black.

Told the wife who wants to go to Destin to visit friends and wanted me to write her passes that no one I approved of operated it and she'd have to drive. She's pissed, but that's just too bad; I'm not taking the risk.

I used to just feel sorry for the other pilot who had to be locked up front with you... Now, I also feel sorry for your wife!!

This stuff again?.....Like I said in some post a while ago, if its the last flight home at the end of your 4 day, your going to get on the plane.......How can you even justify getting in the car and driving to work if your that concerned?
No, I'm not.

3 months ago I got tired of the antics going on with the Freedom flight (last flight of the night after I'd missed the mainline flights that had left on-time but full - before we had CASS online which we do now, thank God), went back down to ops, got on the shuttle bus, went out to employee parking, got my happy a*s in my airport car, and drove 3 1/2 hours home.

I used to just feel sorry for the other pilot who had to be locked up front with you... Now, I also feel sorry for your wife!!
So do I... she regularly comments how great it is that I'm gone half the month. ;)

How hard is it to get based in MEM with PCL?

Pinnacle in MKE. Several people were injured from the little exit off the controlled surface, across the median, up the embankment, airborne again at 80 kts or so, then slammed back onto the taxiway.

What ever happened to the video of that accident? I am still waiting to see it.

Rich,

You should know by now that arguing with these folks over the relationship between flight time and experience is similar to having any kind of debate with Al Sharpton...... IT IS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME!

Bottom line: It will take a couple of crashes to wake people up. 3701 was a wake up call of sorts but it didn't get the media attention since the cabin was empty.

Ummm,,, might take a reality check of who you're talking to. Longhorn has more connections at PCL than you do, and you probably still work there (he went to a major a couple years ago).

Additionally, he only said that the TVC accident had a Line Check Airman in the left seat and an OE pilot in the right.

From all initial information (both inside info and press release), this is completely factual.

See my signature line. Did you get a new screen name?

A lot of great guys came to PCL with low-time. Difference is, at least THEY understood that hours=experience once you get out of the 152 traffic pattern.

BRILLIANT!! :rolleyes:

Fo Shizzle my Bizell! :) Whassup!!!

Lots of PCL guys over here,,, hurry up and get your time and get your stuff in! Forget being a Pineapple... come be an ORANGE! Can you say "Citrus"? :D

Incidentally, and no offense, but if my family goes anywhere on a plane it's us (AirTran), JB, or SWA. I don't even bother with trying to write legacy carrier passes anymore, and I try to avoid Freedom jumpseats to/from work like the plague.

Told the wife who wants to go to Destin to visit friends and wanted me to write her passes that no one I approved of operated it and she'd have to drive. She's pissed, but that's just too bad; I'm not taking the risk.

There are some great people at many of the regionals but, and you have to admit, this increasing downward spiral of experience up front is SCARY!

Yes, but I still think Critter is better.:laugh:

Latest resources

Back