• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aren't the Gleim questions all pulled word-for-word from the bank of FAA questions for the ATP Part 121?

Or, does Gleim have other questions that aren't even in the bank of FAA questions for the ATP?

I'm not bashing, just wondering. I did the interview about three months ago. They offered me the job, then never called again. I am at Flexjet so I don't intend to take the job, but they can't know that until they call. Are they really having classes?

To staff 17 jets coming on board, one would think they are holding classes.

But then again, lets see some smart alec in management decide they can staff the new jets with the current pilot staff. Yah right.

But then again, lets see some smart alec in management decide they can staff the new jets with the current pilot staff. Yah right.

When we had 139 aircraft in the fall of 2005 we had fewer pilots than we do now with 124 aircraft. The capacity of these 17 CRJs could be taken up by increasing line values by about eight hours and not having to increasing staffing by one single pilot.

They offered me the job, then never called again.

Usually when someone makes you an offer its up to you to make the reply.

When we had 139 aircraft in the fall of 2005 we had fewer pilots than we do now with 124 aircraft. The capacity of these 17 CRJs could be taken up by increasing line values by about eight hours and not having to increasing staffing by one single pilot.

Usually when someone makes you an offer its up to you to make the reply.

I guess I did not make it clear. I accepted the offer and then they never called with a class date. Understand now? And they told me they would call within two weeks with a class date.

I guess I did not make it clear. I accepted the offer and then they never called with a class date. Understand now? And they told me they would call within two weeks with a class date.

Thats how things seem to work down in Memphis.

Latest resources

Back