Pinnacle Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skychicken

Hey anybody on here interview with Pinnacle in the last week? I've heard contradicting statments on wheather or not the test has changed in the past two weeks. Any help would be appreciated.

I've heard that they now require a green card and a pulse. Just make sure you have both and you'll be in a CRJ in no time.

FSIGRAD said:
I've heard that they now require a green card and a pulse. Just make sure you have both and you'll be in a CRJ in no time.

I'm just curious, FSI. Where did you get hired right out of the chute and please state how your "airline" is superior to 9E.

Last edited:
come on people, the guy is just looking for interview advice
Skychicken, Study the written stuff, if you have time in a frasca, you will do fine on your sim, and for the tech interview, just know your current plane and jep charts, and be confident in your answers.
Good luck
Pm me if you want to know anything about the company

I interviewed there. It is the traditional interview. Know systems of the aircraft you fly on (always know your Emer Procedures & Limitations). Some high altitude aerodynamics. I flew part 121 prior and there were some questions about that. I would say know the type of flying you do now. You should already know approach charts and IFR stuff and that stuff is always asked on interviews. If you know your IFR rules, regulations, procedures, etc. you are golden and I think that type of knowledge during an interview shows to them you are a professional and you know your stuff. The sim was a little rough for me but I knew the instrument procedures and that is what they are looking for. I guess there is always the typical HR and CRM type questions. Be prepared for that kind of stuff. CRM what does it mean to you, and they always give you a question when the captain does something wrong what are you going to do. I have gotten the question have you ever broken a regulation.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back