Pinnacle interview written??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airludy

I have been reading that this written for the interview is near impossible to pass... Does anyone have some suggestions how to study for this thing? It also seems like a pretty difficult interview.

Same test has been given for the last 15 years. 50 question straight out of the Comm and ATP writtens (more from the commercial than the ATP). Also go fly a frasca set up for a Baron a bit. Other than that its just straight up standard HR, personality questions with a few Jepp questions thrown in here or there.

Reddie said:
Same test has been given for the last 15 years. 50 question straight out of the Comm and ATP writtens (more from the commercial than the ATP). Also go fly a frasca set up for a Baron a bit. Other than that its just straight up standard HR, personality questions with a few Jepp questions thrown in here or there.

I dont think so!!! Go to aviationinterviews.com and they list all the questions that are on the test. And its not the same test from the past 10 years.

MVSW said:
I dont think so!!! Go to aviationinterviews.com and they list all the questions that are on the test. And its not the same test from the past 10 years.

Exactly!! Register at that site for free and find the "study guide" link. It will list 100 questions or so. Pinnacles takes 50 of those 100. 40 mult. choice and 10 fill in the blanks!! Also study high altitude aerodynamics and read up on swept wing aerodynamics and differences between straight wing! Good Luck!

Wasn't too bad if you study the guide, and read up in the turbine pilots manual, however many of the questions are controversial with answers so double check them, I made an 86 on their test when i interviewed a few weeks ago, only need a 70 to pass there. They are no longer straight from any written that you have ever taken, they are only ATP Type questions.

Latest resources

Back