• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Pinnacle Interview 7/11

pilot83

Active member
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Posts
25
Total Time
3500
Anyone who interviewed this week especially on 7/11 hear anything from Pinnacle yet? I have not, and was wondering, of those of us that made it through to the end how many have gotten the call!
 

Spinplate

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Posts
310
Total Time
3000
pilot83 said:
Anyone who interviewed this week especially on 7/11 hear anything from Pinnacle yet? I have not, and was wondering, of those of us that made it through to the end how many have gotten the call!

The gouges on www.aviationinterviews.com just had a new post from a Pinnacle interview I believe from Monday and he got the call the next morning at 9am. Unfortunately if you havent heard anything by weeks end, I wouldnt expect an offer. Letter will get there soon if you havent been called. Keep trying!!! Mesa is hiring and ASA just lowered their mins to 600TT. So keep at it!!! Good Luck
 

MVSW

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2005
Posts
221
Total Time
Growin
Spinplate said:
The gouges on www.aviationinterviews.com just had a new post from a Pinnacle interview I believe from Monday and he got the call the next morning at 9am. Unfortunately if you havent heard anything by weeks end, I wouldnt expect an offer. Letter will get there soon if you havent been called. Keep trying!!! Mesa is hiring and ASA just lowered their mins to 600TT. So keep at it!!! Good Luck

Yeah... they already called the guys that got hired.
 

Spinplate

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Posts
310
Total Time
3000
Yeah, actually the post on the gouge for Pinnacle was from Tuesday the 12th interview. He got called today at 9am and submitted his experience already. Sorry man!!

<------ But check out the titties man!!
 

pilot83

Active member
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Posts
25
Total Time
3500
Yeah, i had seen that but here lately they have been calling in sprees, some in 3 days some in 5 some in 1, so there is still a possibility!
 

inthewind

When will spring be here?
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Posts
335
Total Time
6300+
Don't waste your time with those clowns. At least CHQ will pay for your hotel and give you a tiny paycheck in training. I interviewed at both in Feb '05. PNCL was a disorganized joke. CHQ was very impressive and well organized. However I turn both of them down as I actully found a better 135 gig where I upgraded to the left seat in only five weeks. The pay for a LR35 captain isn't great but I haven't been called in to work in a week and and I've got a nice goatee goin' right now. But given the choice of the two I'd have gone to CHQ hands down.
 

Spinplate

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Posts
310
Total Time
3000
inthewind said:
Don't waste your time with those clowns. At least CHQ will pay for your hotel and give you a tiny paycheck in training. I interviewed at both in Feb '05. PNCL was a disorganized joke. CHQ was very impressive and well organized. However I turn both of them down as I actully found a better 135 gig where I upgraded to the left seat in only five weeks. The pay for a LR35 captain isn't great but I haven't been called in to work in a week and and I've got a nice goatee goin' right now. But given the choice of the two I'd have gone to CHQ hands down.

Havent been called in to work in over a week??? Thats why Im getting out of corp/charter crap!! Some of us want to fly! Every regional has its probs but its what you make of it! Just get hired by someone NOW is my reco!! They all have things that suck. Just ry and find the one that is closest to your home or in a cool town that you will most likely be based in. Good luck!
 

inthewind

When will spring be here?
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Posts
335
Total Time
6300+
Spinplate said:
Havent been called in to work in over a week??? Thats why Im getting out of corp/charter crap!! Some of us want to fly! Every regional has its probs but its what you make of it! Just get hired by someone NOW is my reco!! They all have things that suck. Just ry and find the one that is closest to your home or in a cool town that you will most likely be based in. Good luck!

Sorry,
Maybe I should mention that one of our lears got hit by lightning on Saturday and will be down for a while. Our LR 60 is down for a brake change so we are down to one jet for a week or two. I'm just enjoying the impromptu vavation since this was supposed to be my second vacation week at Independence (until I and about 500 other pilots got the ax this spring).
I also love to fly and normally get pissed off when the other pilots are biatching about have to fly.
 

bigbenno

The Dude....
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Posts
37
Total Time
2000+
I interviewed on the 11th and got the call the next day around 4pm or so....
 
Top