Pinnacle Informational Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snap145

9E informational picket tomorow in Memphis at the Madison Hotel...weve already heard of some Mesaba and XJT guys joining us down there...to those of you donating your time it is greatly appreciated guys...be there or be square!

You think anyone really cares if you "Info Picket"??
You just annoy the general public and people laugh at you in your little uniform.
If you're going to walk circles, save it for a strike.

Nice to see the support.
What has info picketing ever done? Nothing.
It's just one more way for ALPA to get a photo op for their awesome magazine, and make it look like they're doing something.

Most were never in the Military so I suggest that you practice your marching skills. Always pivot on your inside foot. Its embarrasing to watch picketing pilots march out of step. It just further demeans the profession.

Good luck

Most were never in the Military so I suggest that you practice your marching skills. Always pivot on your inside foot. Its embarrasing to watch picketing pilots march out of step. It just further demeans the profession.

Good luck

Better Yet...Don't be something you're not...Hitler called. He wants his field manual back!:rolleyes:

[FONT=&quot] "I fly your jet and my family is on food stamps" should be on the signs also. I've noticed a growing number of the FO's that have had to get on food stamps to help provide for their families. The sad thing is that some regionals prohibit their pilots to apply for gov assistance. I don’t see how that’s even legal! Our pay is a hot topic with the media right now and it seems like a perfect opportunity to take advantage of the coverage. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] "I fly your jet and my family is on food stamps" should be on the signs also. I've noticed a growing number of the FO's that have had to get on food stamps to help provide for their families. The sad thing is that some regionals prohibit their pilots to apply for gov assistance. I don’t see how that’s even legal! Our pay is a hot topic with the media right now and it seems like a perfect opportunity to take advantage of the coverage. [/FONT]
Correction, it was a hot topic last week.

Latest resources

Back