• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Hiring Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a friend who is interested in working for Pinnacle. He wants to be based in the DTW area and as a 7.5 year XJ driver, there is no way that I would ever even suggest that he come here. I was just curious how many guys 9E is hiring per month now and how long it takes to hear something once a resume goes in. Thanks is advance for the info.

Avrorj-85

The last resume I walked into the CP (TM). Before I could call the guy to tell him he had been approved, he had been called to schedule an interview for two weeks later...so I guess it takes 3-5 minutes.

Does your school start with N and end with orth Dakota? It's not a secret that Pinnacle has done on site interviews there. Don't be shy.

so he can start bashing you.

congrats on the job dude!

Oh ok, cool. Just curious, was it some sort of on-campus interview?

No, we dont have a bridge program I had to work my butt off to get where I am. I got called in for an interview. I just turned 22 and got 1200 TT and 200 Multi....

Does your school start with N and end with orth Dakota? It's not a secret that Pinnacle has done on site interviews there. Don't be shy.

Geez, why don't you just say what school you mean instead of talking in some secret code that nobody can understand. Something like, do the initials of the school start with U and end with ND? haha

University of Michigan, baby!

That's a huge reason PNCL is #1 choice. I'd kill to be able to live in Ann Arbor or the surrounding area (DTW based).

Oh, BSE Aerospace Engineering :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back