• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Hiring Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I answered 2 minutes and it was correct...I guess...what if it was a DC-10? Then what? Throw that curve ball to them and see what happens

The test isn't that hard, really. Just study the ATP crap and you'll do fine. And know the altitudes of RVSM

Do they also ask at what altitude their CRJ's develop unrecoverable core lock? :erm:

Does your school start with N and end with orth Dakota? It's not a secret that Pinnacle has done on site interviews there. Don't be shy.

No, it starts with a VIN and ends with a CENNES

University of Michigan, baby!

That's a huge reason PNCL is #1 choice. I'd kill to be able to live in Ann Arbor or the surrounding area (DTW based).

Oh, BSE Aerospace Engineering :)

Uh oh...you're not one of those snooty hippies that brag about how great life is in the A squared are ya?;)

Uh oh...you're not one of those snooty hippies that brag about how great life is in the A squared are ya?;)

LOL! No!

I graduated already very recently, and will try all I can to get on with PNCL.

By being DTW based, I could return to Ann Arbor. The campus is wonderful, and the people are great. And oh, the chics = hot!

Why yes I am !! I take it you are too!!!!

I am finishing the Bachelors here now that they offer it

That wasn't an option when I was there. That is one of the best places to learn to fly. I'd put their private through CFI up against any other program in the country. One of the best kept secrets for sure.

The campus is wonderful, and the people are great. And oh, the chics = hot!

I'll agree with #'s 1 and 3 but after partying at State during some LAN overnights during football season, I'll disagree with #2. Good luck with the 9E gig. It's not that hard to get on here these days but watch out for those DTW check airmen. They're d!cks.:laugh:

I'll agree with #'s 1 and 3 but after partying at State during some LAN overnights during football season, I'll disagree with #2. Good luck with the 9E gig. It's not that hard to get on here these days but watch out for those DTW check airmen. They're d!cks.:laugh:

You were partying at Michigan State? Well then duh, of COURSE us Michigan Wolverines won't be 'great people.'

Michigan VS Michigan State! We're sworn enemies!

Talking about hot chicks... Try IU

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back