• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Guys Have You Seen the Wigman?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually he has really long hair he tucks up into the wig. He does it for wierd reasons. His initials are MM. Sorry for not including that

Understood. I've seen (and known one) unfortunate people who were ashamed of their unnatural hair loss and turned to a wig.

What's this guy's story. Sounds like a real weirdo.

He is a Flight Safety legend. They called him Wignasty. That hairpiece sat about 6 inches off the top of his head. I didn't help that he was a complete tool.

Wignasty? That is freakin hilarious! I needed a good laugh this morning:laugh:

Wow. If he's in upgrade training then that was a really short time-to-upgrade. If I remember correctly, he was let go at TSA only about a year ago.

This guy is a legend. I saw him at Flightsafety in STL back in 2005. It has to be seen to be believed. The Legend of Wignasty lives on!

I was wondering what happened to this guy. Unfortunately he sat in front of me in training at TSA for the two days that he was there. We called him Wigsy though...he was very annoying. What brought the heat on him was when we were getting fitted for uniforms the second day in training. He asked the instructor if we needed to buy uniforms if we had some from Chq. The instructor then got curious and asked him why he would have uniforms from Chq...he said he had a friend there.

A day later he just disappeared. It was very sad...we had to find other ways to entertain ourselves in class.

I need info on Wigsy. Does the legend live on? If you have any info as to where he is pm me...there are a lot of people that are wondering the same thing.

BTW if you bump into him in the terminal...ask him what the yolk of the EMB looks like...I guarantee you'll wipe that baby down twice before you touch it.

I see pinnacle is still keeping the tradition of hiring the finest aviators.

Latest resources

Back