• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Guys Have You Seen the Wigman?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor has it that a couple of guys in his CHQ new hire class snuck into his room one night and tried the piece on.

There may be pictures. I'll try to find out......

Does anybody know the guy in Central West Florida that owns a banner towing business, he has a crazy wig that is green. Ring any bells, no names, wonder what your experiences are with this guy?

Wignasty had a sick pose-down its indescribable but oh so glorious. He is a bigger legend than the Mesa MIDGET!

Wignasty had a sick pose-down its indescribable but oh so glorious. He is a bigger legend than the Mesa MIDGET!

See, I knew the "midget" or the "wolfman" would come up. Is it really that entertaining to make fun of a person's personal appearance? Granted, I don't know who the wig guy is or why he wears a wig, but could it have something to do with a physical deformity?

Again, I don't know this wig guy from Adam, but taking pleasure in making fun of somebody's personal appearance just to amuse one's self is a sure sign of a small-minded person. I assure you the midget knows he's a midget, and the guy with the facial hair problem knows he has a facial hair problem. Thankfully, these people are obviously above people like you, as they continue to show up to work day in and day out oblivious to your petty torments and jokes. Let me guess, you also chuckle at the Down's Syndrome and Muscular Dystrophy kids you pass in the terminal, right?

The lack of maturity in the profession gets greater every day.

See, I knew the "midget" or the "wolfman" would come up. Is it really that entertaining to make fun of a person's personal appearance? Granted, I don't know who the wig guy is or why he wears a wig, but could it have something to do with a physical deformity?

Again, I don't know this wig guy from Adam, but taking pleasure in making fun of somebody's personal appearance just to amuse one's self is a sure sign of a small-minded person. I assure you the midget knows he's a midget, and the guy with the facial hair problem knows he has a facial hair problem. Thankfully, these people are obviously above people like you, as they continue to show up to work day in and day out oblivious to your petty torments and jokes. Let me guess, you also chuckle at the Down's Syndrome and Muscular Dystrophy kids you pass in the terminal, right?

The lack of maturity in the profession gets greater every day.

I don't think you are getting it. He wears the wig during the day and at work, but at night he lets his sweet grey locks flow. HE HAS A FULL HEAD OF HAIR UNDER THE WIG.

He also acts like no one notices.

And for the record, I laugh at anyone different than me.

Oh, I also laugh when old people fall down.

He's not a midget, he's a little person

I flew with the guy for a month, it was a difficult month as the hat stays on until the before start check. It only comes off for putting on headsets.

He is in upgrade right now, if unsuccessful he has a coex interview in the near future. Never knew he was TSA and CHQ previously, he always stated 135 work in the north east.

as for the hair, he has more than 1, the other one is akin to Bon Jovi from 10 years ago... right down to the shoulders.

Not going to comment on anything else, we will see if he makes it to the left seat, he should be out in a week or two.

I flew with the guy for a month, it was a difficult month as the hat stays on until the before start check. It only comes off for putting on headsets.

He is in upgrade right now, if unsuccessful he has a coex interview in the near future. Never knew he was TSA and CHQ previously, he always stated 135 work in the north east.

as for the hair, he has more than 1, the other one is akin to Bon Jovi from 10 years ago... right down to the shoulders.

Not going to comment on anything else, we will see if he makes it to the left seat, he should be out in a week or two.

Was he based in DTW as an FO and would always no matter what wear his hat in the crew lounge. If thats the guy that would explain the weird black hair sticking out from his hat

Latest resources

Back