Pinnacle gives Uncle Sam an interest free loan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought "We Fixed It"!

What I like best is the CFO doing ARS and losing his *ss. What's the backup? Cut everyone's 401k to zero and tighten the EMPLOYEE's belt to make up for his poor decision..

Then get a free t-shirt to show how THEY saved the company.

Absolutely amazing.

And it's not called a 'sick call', to the company it's a unplanned absence. As if no one is ever supposed to get sick.....EVER!

CFO just forgot to change the W4 from 0 to 4,000

LOL, This comes from someone who never worked for MESA, so how do you know who is worse?

No sir I have not, but I do have quite a few friends there. Those who still work there, and those who worked there and then quit later to go somewhere else. Everyone's mileage may/will vary, but we can take it for what it's worth. The conclusion I drew from them is that in several areas, they are ahead of Pinnacle. But is that really surprising? We are talking about a TA that is 10+ yrs old, and amendable for 5 years now.

Who the heck is M.H.?

I think he is referring to a schlub with the same last name as a character in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, who was Spiccoli's (Sean Penn's) nemesis.

Who came from Mesa as, I think the Director of (S)Crew Planning, who came from Continental Express as the Director of Screw Planning.

I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it...

Latest resources

Back