• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Dispatch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe it's due to the fact that a lot of people on here tend to give off the impression that once they find out who you are and where you work at, they could effectively stop any chance you have getting hired at other airlines that they might have connections with simply because you said something they didn't like. Too many vendictive people on here.

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU WORK!!!! By the way, What happened to the Kings this year?

We sure do..Homer

Glad you said it....cuz we have our sources here as well...

Rumor has it you have been known to sabotage a career, what goes around.....well you u know the rest...

and by the way, I believe you missed one important word in you're signiture quote by rvsm410....I am sure he said: "YOU" are the embarassment of the industry....

Get it right if you're going to quote someone.... of course you are proud to have this persona....

AS DO I!!!

And the Kings suck, but not as bad as the Lakers...

Tru dat....Carlos here is disappointed, but he still wont admit the Jazz are better, even though the FAKERS lost in the first round!

Yeah....woohoo, how bout them Jazz? Overachievers, that got lucky and had an easy road to the conference finals. Now they're two games away from another long summer.

Oh, and where I work, this guy named homerjdispatch, his cell phone is always on and never on vibrate. So everytime his wifey calls, we all get to hear a screaching cat. Talk about annoying!

Maybe it's due to the fact that a lot of people on here tend to give off the impression that once they find out who you are and where you work at, they could effectively stop any chance you have getting hired at other airlines that they might have connections with simply because you said something they didn't like. Too many vendictive people on here.

I think that's a small minority of losers who think that just because they have a license and a few years experience at a regional they are God's gift!

So sorry Homie

Yeah....woohoo, how bout them Jazz? Overachievers, that got lucky and had an easy road to the conference finals. Now they're two games away from another long summer.

Oh, and where I work, this guy named homerjdispatch, his cell phone is always on and never on vibrate. So everytime his wifey calls, we all get to hear a screaching cat. Talk about annoying!

Well now I get the picture, he is a battered husband with no life....no wonder his on line persona is what it is.... Rosand Barr barking in the earpiece.. Uhhhh... and the whole SOC has to endure it too? Hostile work environment.. We have a strick Vibe Policy only... and no loud personal conversations....

At least I have a lady calling me!!!

Oh, and how bout them Yankees? Sad that even the pathetic CUBS (my team) have a better record than the mighty Yanks! ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back