• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle/Delta Contract Agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyer1015, did I not just read comments on another thread from you talking ******************** about our pilots in ATL going the extra mile?

... only for attitudes that it's "arrogant and pride issues" for those who "don't want to help the company." These people do not care for getting a new contract, and gave into Phil T's and Delta's threats of us losing flying.

History repeats itself. Someone on our Pinnacle board posted a story about how Anderson was at NWA one time, and took flying/planes away from Mesaba to pressure them into signing a new crappy contract.

I was just saying it seems weak to see some 9E guys (not surprisingly, MEM Captains) try and sound ultra-pro-company.

I'm willing to bet Pinnacle now gets paid a lot less with their contract "extension". Kind of like what XJT did with DAL in LAX.

Now all they need to do is give you a decent pilot contract.

Good luck, considering CS was saying a contract was 30 days away back in August of '06.

Ok boys and girls. Time to buck up. How much you gonna keep flyin those 90 seaters for???

Ok boys and girls. Time to buck up. How much you gonna keep flyin those 90 seaters for???

We got an arbitrated rate. It's not the best, but it's certainly MUCH better than the company proposal. It's more or less on par/industry average for 76 seat pay.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back