Pinnacle CRJ 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MACH-TUCK

Has anyone else heard that we are getting 15 crj 900's for Delta? It was supposed to be annouced today or monday. Or is this the same old BS talk thats been going around for a year now. If we do get 15 more planes I dont know whose going to fly them, We cant even staff the ones we have now.

BIG BS. No staffing, no performance why would any sane organization give 9E more work?

" I was sitting in HQ just the other day"..... SERIOUS talk about equipment, routing, and FAR's for flights heading south out of Atlanta for Delta.

" I was sitting in HQ just the other day"..... SERIOUS talk about equipment, routing, and FAR's for flights heading south out of Atlanta for Delta.

Ya, I'm sure this talk was done in open door confrence rooms that a flightinfo grunt would have acess too...

Totally UNTRUE,

However it's a good idea...I don't think there's any snow down south

Back up your statement please

BIG BS. No staffing, no performance why would any sane organization give 9E more work?

I would really like to see you produce some credible numbers from somewhere that show 9E has "no performance" when compared to other regionals.

Who cares about performance. Delta just signed Mesa on for some more flying, why not bring in all of the regionals out there. God Delta is really starting to suck for us former wholly owneds, now Morman owned.

If I've said it once I've said it million times!
Last year, according to out MGT/CP's the contract was sighned for Comair to fly 25 900's for Northwest.
Heck they even hired 25 additional check airman for the NWA flying.

Has anyone else heard that we are getting 15 crj 900's for Delta? It was supposed to be annouced today or monday. Or is this the same old BS talk thats been going around for a year now. If we do get 15 more planes I dont know whose going to fly them, We cant even staff the ones we have now.

Do you guys have it that bad there that You need to start this rumor every month, or are you Mang and want people to think that you will be descent company

Maybe you guys are the undisclosed operator of the CRJ-1000's!

I know a guy that works there and he swore the contract was going to be done in 2 weeks...that was 2 months ago, same thing I have read a dozen times onthis board over 6 months. I would steer clear of the water in the crew lounge.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back