• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor on the street is that it use to be a good place to work. They brought in a new guy to run the sales dept. and he is a real piece of work. Sold all the aircraft through the holidays to Sentinet (sp?) without consulting the crews or aircraft owners. As the story goes the owner of Pinnacle knows the guys is a pain, but hasn't done anything about it and probably won't since charter revenue is up. I have heard that many guys are looking else where. Some planes are purely managed, most are 91/135. I would try to get the names and numbers of a couple of guys that work there and pick their brains, or try posting this in the charter section...but so the story goes...sales runs the show and could careless about the pilots. Sad to see another good operation fall into that trap.

They brought in a new guy to run the sales dept. and he is a real piece of work.
Is this the same guy formerly of Corporate Jets/Landmark SDL ? Yeah. A real weasel. I believe he used to work in San Jose somewhere too.

I have no idea where he came from, but I can tell you from the stories I have heard that this guy is has created a terrible work environment between the pilots and the sales dept. I guess he has temper tantrums, walks out of meetings, yells at the crews...it's really amazing that guys like this even have jobs. Until there is a shortage of flight crews, my guess is nothing will change. Even then, the guy that brings in the money will likely be the last to go.

I concur with the above referenced regarding the individual running the charter show at Pinnacle. Initials are correct as are the descriptions regarding behavior and general disdain for QOL issues regarding pilots.

I worked with this guy for 3 plus years at CJ/Landmark and he could care less about doing anything but HIS job.

CREWS need to speak up and call BS on this kind of stuff or NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

I used to work for a management company and we had the same issue. Charter sales was running operations. Perhaps someone at Pinnacle could talk with there local FSDO and get the info in your ops specs in regards to sales running the show. I believe there is actually verbage that prevents sales from pushing operations etc.

Yeah, I know no one in management will look at that or they will forget its there. But perhaps its something that can help.

Good luck.

Avrat

Any Legacy drivers at Pinnacle Aviation (SDL) care to comment on QOL? Sched, Pay and Bennies?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back