• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle ATP Written

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They had hired several guys in the same manner. There's nothing "cheap" about it. Regardless if they hire you as an FO or President of the company, they should pay for lodging. You make out like going directly to the left seat of RJ is a major deal. Maybe, if I didn't already have 2,500 hours in it, you tool. Just because you would be willing to pay for your own room and board, doesn't speak for me, or the majority of other people, I'm sure. Were I single and didn't have all the debt I have, I may have considered, but still, probably not.

Thanks guys, yeah I know about the ATP thing I guess if I cant get it done in time and I hit panic mode then I'll do that. Gatta hit the gouge and atp stuff really quick. I talked to friends today at both XJ and 9E. XJ said that he honestly didnt think Pinnacle was bad or anything even though people rant on here. 9E is in class and is so far happy with everybody there (even though anyone would if they've just been hired).

Does anyone know the % of people getting an offer, and how long before they tell you?

blzr said:
Dude, you wanted to go DIRECTLY to the left seat of an RJ AND wanted the company to pay for your hotel? Dude, that's cheap.
Why is that cheap?

D*mn straight he wants his hotels paid for. Per diem too at least, if not full pay. That's what I got coming in as a street CA and there's no way I'd go ANYWHERE without at least hotel or full pay so I could afford to have a place.

If you would, well,,, we know what that makes you.

jeff99gr said:
I interviewed in Nov. and you had to have it. If not you were sent home right away. One guy didn't have his lisense (do to the fact he left it on his copy machine at home, had copies) and they sent him home. Must have, go to ATP if needed.

Forgeting anything for a Pinnacle interview is an intervention from God......

If you would, well,,, we know what that makes you.[/quote]

....yup....PFT, will do anything to fly left seat, would probably work for bottom wages, race to the bottom, etc etc....Guys like him not demanding what they're owed is ridiculous.

SEVEN said:
Forgeting anything for a Pinnacle interview is an intervention from God......

hmm...stay away huh

Stay away from ALL the Red tails at the minute!!
We drank the Koolaid at XJ last year.................now we are being furloughed!!
This year could be 9E's turn, along with us!!

Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back