• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle at it again???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, you are correct. Some of the worst turbulence I have been in is clear air but in the proximity of a building Thunderstorm. If there is lifting action during a storm build up, it can turn into the day all Hell broke loose. Denver area is notorious for this. Watch out for those Udder shaped clouds!

Haha, I remember that video... FAA productions at its finest!

Nope, copied the article and posted it to find out more. That's not finger pointing. I could, but won't and didn't. So if you don't have any answers then put a cork in it. If ya do then do tell. This company certainly doesn't have the best track record lately when it comes to safety.
Must not have been an emergency if they can divert to MEM instead of heading to Huntsville.
Still not a soul has had any info worth discussing.

Look at the title of your thread and tell me if that is finger pointing ot not.

Look at the title of your thread and tell me if that is finger pointing ot not.

Since the press release stated that Pinnacle Airlines was involved then I titled the thread as such. I guess you'd perfer it to say "Yet another regional has an issue" or that I use any regional carrier name? If it was XYZ Airline then I would have said the same only with XYZ's name.

Did you by chance write to your Congress rep to or any rep on the Senate Aviation, Safety and Security Subcommittee about the regional industry their meetings during the coming week? I did and my rep is on this subcommittee to explain the changes that need to happen in this sector.

Pinnacle at it again??? as a title is either something a troll would say or your pointing fingers.

Pinnacle at it again??? as a title is either something a troll would say or your pointing fingers.

Your ID or name, call it what you will, says it all........... and yes, Pinnacle at it again. Making headlines in the news. Can you dispute that? NOT! It made print and TV news. You enjoy your lifer status at XJ and hope it all works well.
I'll be the guy in the back going and coming wearing my Army landyard with my ID on it if you'd like to talk.

Your ID or name, call it what you will, says it all........... and yes, Pinnacle at it again. Making headlines in the news. Can you dispute that? NOT! It made print and TV news. You enjoy your lifer status at XJ and hope it all works well.
I'll be the guy in the back going and coming wearing my Army landyard with my ID on it if you'd like to talk.
You're a d*ck.

No he is even sadder ...a internet tough guy... the new dweeb.

Latest resources

Back