• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HOURBUILDER

flyingsaucer
Hello,

can someone please tell me what is the name of the company supplying pants and blazers for pinnacle airlines.
I remember buying some pants there a year ago and have lost their contact.

thanks for your help.

What ever you do, dont buy ******************** from Cintas, that has got to be the worst uniform supplier ever. At least at M&H you got what you paid for. Cintas charges the same, but the quality is just not there. My 20 dollar sears pants are nicer quality than the ******************** Cintas sent.

Please, for the love of god, don't buy from M&H. I just went through this working for Mesaba. $57 for a pair of uniform pants is not right. I got 2 pants and a belt for $20 less than I would have spent for just the 2 pants at M&H.

Please, for the love of god, don't buy from M&H. I just went through this working for Mesaba. $57 for a pair of uniform pants is not right. I got 2 pants and a belt for $20 less than I would have spent for just the 2 pants at M&H.

this young man is intelligent....you can get pants from Sears that match the Pinnacle color and thread count perfectly....cant remember the name of the manufacturer but it starts with an A....dont waste your money at M&H...these pants are a toss up...noone will know the difference...

this young man is intelligent....you can get pants from Sears that match the Pinnacle color and thread count perfectly....cant remember the name of the manufacturer but it starts with an A....dont waste your money at M&H...these pants are a toss up...noone will know the difference...

They do have that awesome rubber thing in the waist that keeps your shirt from coming out when you bend over. I like that. They should be like $29.99 though.

Latest resources

Back