• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the welcome message. Many of us, if not all, are happy to be a part of the Pinnacle team. We look forward to the good changes to come and hope that the company will grow, expand and create more opportunity for all of us. I hope we can put our differences aside, stick together, and go forward as one, united pilot group!

I must say that I have been watching this thread from quite some time. Having been in this situation of a buy out before I wish you all luck and prosperity. Unfortunately for me my experience wasn't as good. The buying company wasn't as prepared for size and logistics that came with it. It eventually downsized and well, went out of business. Looks to me this buy out was in the opposite fashion. Pinnacle seems to have bought logistics when they bought Jetride. Prepare yourselves for many changes. Looks like most changes will be good. Some will be changes that no one will like. It is inevitable. Good luck to all and congradulations on this new business relationship.

Where is that aspirin? New guy is killing the rest of us in poker.

A. Jackson

Has there been any kind of emails or confrence calls to the jetride pilots confirming these changes we have been talking about.

Jetride pilots got an e-mail today saying Wynn should be setting up a conference call for the Pinnacle pilots sometime very soon. They are also working on establishing communications for the whole pilot group.

Has there been any kind of emails or confrence calls to the jetride pilots confirming these changes we have been talking about.

What changes are you referring to? I can tell you what we have been told in the last 24 hours via e-mail (no conference calls have been conducted in the last week or two).....

We were sent an e-mail confirming the buyout as of 6PM EST yesterday. We are confirmed employees of Pinnacle and Pinnacle is confirmed as owners of all Jetride aircraft, except the managed planes.

We were sent an e-mail stating the Jetride per diem system will remain in effect at least through the end of September. Jetride management is still analyzing the Pinnacle per diem system and will advise us of when the switch of systems will take place.

We received new ID badges that removed the Airnet logo and it was replaced with the Jetride logo. There are still references to Airnet on the backside of the badge because we lease Airnet office space in Columbus and need that to access the doors to our offices there. We have started using Pinnacle credit cards as of today.

Jetride management is going to try and schedule a conference call for this week or early next week to answer questions. The e-mail also mentioned getting the Pinnacle pilots setup for a conference call with Wynn Peterson. I don't know if there will be two separate calls or if we will all join the same call. Wynn mentioned to me, in person, that he wants all the pilots (PA and JR) on the call together. But, we may have a call for JR pilots only to answer JR specific questions regarding our own policies that don't effect PA pilots.

That's all we know for now. More to come this week, I'm sure...

?? Wrong. I do have a cat. That will be $2.00, please.
Funny how you and GL have same b-day Try again old man. LOL I might not have alway been a dumb pilot. I just took this up cause I am to lazy to work and to affraid to steal. You owe me a beer make that a pitcher I was able to figure this out in less time then it takes to J... off. LOL

Last edited:
I have never done that. That's gross. SINNER!!

BTW. I hold the record on distance.

Latest resources

Back