Pinnacle Air Services STOP posting jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MVSW

If any of you guys look at climbto350.com, just look about every 2 weeks and you will see a post from Pinnacle Air Services is Springdale, AR looking for Lear pilots. This is funny b/c they all say the same thing "We are adding new lears to our fleet..." What the heck is going on there?? I guess since they keep adding new planes every 2 weeks they should have at least as many Lears as Wal-Mart does!!LOL

If this place is as bad as everyone says it is, then is turnover really high? Their training costs must be through the roof if they have to buy an initial for a newhire every few months.

They have had a couple of guys leave lately but not for the negative reasons stated on previous posts.

They have a new VII that is going through proving flights right now, they have acquired three 45's, and have bought an operator in vegas with a couple of lears.

Not a bad outfit. I have a buddy flying there right now and what he says of the place is the complete opposite of what I have seen posted here on bitchboard.com.

Latest resources

Back