• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots responsible for food line increases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you George W and his apparent disgust of American labor.

With his leadership, this country has outsourced almost everything but the government itself.

OPEC couldn't be more right. Less then 3 years to go though, so by that time all of our jobs will be outsourced or given to illegals under the idiots guest worker program.

Every few years the economy goes south, (no matter who is in the white house). That causes job loses and an increase in people who need help. This is just a lame attempt by some liberal writer to blame Bush. I've got a new slogan for the Democratic Party: "Don't take personal responsibility, just blame Bush."

You obviously dont know your history. Look back through our history and see who was in office when the majority of the people were happy and doing ok. It was the Dems! Look at FDR, he pulled us out of the mess that the rebulicans put us in. Do yourself a favor and stop watching fox news. I dont blame your ignorance on you. I blame it on the converative media. I honestly feel sorry for all of you. You support an administration that is destroying your way of life.

Partisanship has little to do with it...

Politics, administrations, presidents... they have little to do with economic cycles. Any student of capitalism will tell you that economies (even non-capitalistic ones) have always followed cycles within cycles:
1)The Kitchins Cycle (3-5 years)
2)The Juglar Cycle (7-11 years)
3)The Kuznets Cycle (15-25 years)
4)The Kindratiev Wave (45-60 years)

Granted, there are other theories based upon politically induced cycles with there own evidence to support, so it is naive to say that politics has no influence whatsoever. On the grand scale though, the evidence gleaned from the cycles and the historical tracking of the cycles speak for themselves.

mamba20 said:
You obviously dont know your history. Look back through our history and see who was in office when the majority of the people were happy and doing ok. It was the Dems! Look at FDR, he pulled us out of the mess that the rebulicans put us in. Do yourself a favor and stop watching fox news. I dont blame your ignorance on you. I blame it on the converative media. I honestly feel sorry for all of you. You support an administration that is destroying your way of life.
Get over it, Al Gore did.

I'm sorry for all those who look to blame political leadership for their woes in life. It's the ultimate cop out when someone cries victim. It does not give you moral superiority if you are a victim, only some who got a bad shake and may have to work harder to overcome but everyone is capable of it. I don't blame anyone for my decision to become a pilot. Nor do I blame anyone for the hardships being faced in the aviation community. It's just how it goes sometimes with economic cycles.

BTW, the only reason FDR succeeded in pulling out of the economic tailspin was WWII. There are in fact more than a few indicators that he knew it was coming and did not make much of an attempt to forestall the onset of war. For the good of the country? The world? His political capital? And if you look at the trend of political ideology, the Republican Party of today bears a much closer resemblance of the Democratic Party of old.

I just love these liberal jackasses, they keep trying the same playbook over and over and over again. Reminds me of the definition of insanity!

We live in a global economy folks, GET USED TO IT! For those of you who were not paying attention to the Wall Street Journal and too busy doing keg stands, OUTSOURCING accelerated massively after "The Father of 9/11" passed NAFTA and GATT in the 1990's. Now, it would have happened sooner or later anyways, but don't go blaming Bush for things that didn't happen on his watch and were beyond his control in any event.

Fact: Bush inherited an economy in recession.
Fact: The stock market had imploded after a media fed frenzy had run it up illegitimately.
Fact: Al Qaeda was plotting to nail us and nothing was done to stop their plotting in the 6 years before 9/11.

Bush has done pretty damn good under the circumstances. The liberal scum have fired salvo after salvo, even using a hunting accident to try to take down the VP and therefore Bush, but nothing works. The housing market has SET RECORDS! The economy has grown at a clip not seen in decades with GDP growth of 4.1 percent. And best of all, there hasn't been a terrorist attack in the country in 4 1/2 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Soldiers are dying to protect us from terrorists. Democrats are dying to regain control of Congress."

Cokie907 said:
I just love these liberal jackasses, they keep trying the same playbook over and over and over again. Reminds me of the definition of insanity!

We live in a global economy folks, GET USED TO IT! For those of you who were not paying attention to the Wall Street Journal and too busy doing keg stands, OUTSOURCING accelerated massively after "The Father of 9/11" passed NAFTA and GATT in the 1990's. Now, it would have happened sooner or later anyways, but don't go blaming Bush for things that didn't happen on his watch and were beyond his control in any event.

Fact: Bush inherited an economy in recession.
Fact: The stock market had imploded after a media fed frenzy had run it up illegitimately.
Fact: Al Qaeda was plotting to nail us and nothing was done to stop their plotting in the 6 years before 9/11.

Bush has done pretty dang good under the circumstances. The liberal scum have fired salvo after salvo, even using a hunting accident to try to take down the VP and therefore Bush, but nothing works. The housing market has SET RECORDS! The economy has grown at a clip not seen in decades with GDP growth of 4.1 percent. And best of all, there hasn't been a terrorist attack in the country in 4 1/2 years.

Right On cokie907! I am tired of the total lack of accountability in this country...it is always easier to point the finger, Blame the republicans because you hate your life! Makes no sense to me!

Latest resources

Back