Pilots = Players?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pdub20s

So folks... There is a stereotype that all pilots are players. How many of you have girls/guys in different cities? :pimp:

I wish I was a player....

He|| I dont even have any cards...

1 wife, 1 son, 1 daughter.

While more sons or daughters would have been fine at a younger age, more than 1 woman is too much trouble.

Man it is hard enough keeping 1 woman happy. Any one that tires to keep several women happy should have their head examined by a professional.

So folks... There is a stereotype that all pilots are players. How many of you have girls/guys in different cities? :pimp:

who cares

those that do do not talk about it

those that don't do

the professional player is below the radar at all times

Great story for you. About 12 years ago some good friends and I were out at a bar in Durango. I was touring around with a mountain bike team and one friend had just moved to Durango to work at Yeti bikes. Long story short we were enjoying a few quiet beers (2 guys and one girl at the table). This total freaking jackass walks up to us and is trying to get the 1 girl at the table to talk with him. He then moves in real close leans over the table proudly proclaims he is a pilot and starts telling our female friend about his watch and how expensive it is. I think we all unanimously rolled our eyes but the best part was watching this chump slink away from the table with his tale between his legs.

Pilots are not players but they may think they are. No one is impressed. Although you can keep thinking your impressing everyone in your own mind. It's awfully entertaining. I enjoy watching it.

I had a young lady CSR explain to me once that they have a theory that the size of the watch is inversely proportional to the size of the manhood.

Latest resources

Back