• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots... not competent?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What liberals and idiots won't tell you is all the different kinds of "law" enforcement officers that ride armed on aircraft -- like Fish Inspectors, IRS people, Game Wardens, . . . . not to mention the Barney Fifes of the world. These liberals don't want you to be a victor in a life and death situation . . . . they'd rather you be a victim. Remember. . . they're not really against guns . . . it's just that THEY want to control all the means of self defense . . . err should I say "resistance" to their agenda.

What a bunch of incrdibly cocky, self-dignified, arrogant bastards many of you are.

YOU, quite frankly, are why many don't feel all pilots should be aloud to handle guns.

I am ashamed when I come across people like yourselves in our line of work.

dkwid said:
What a bunch of incrdibly cocky, self-dignified, arrogant bastards many of you are.

YOU, quite frankly, are why many don't feel all pilots should be aloud to handle guns.

Sooooo…. You enjoy being called an incompetent fool by a bunch of limo liberals?

My friend I enjoy the privilege of being on both sides of this coin, I became a Deputy US Marshal shortly after I graduated college in hopes of one day flying for them, after some years of working with the USMS fugitive Task Force, Southern CA. I left to pursue a career as a pilot, first charter then on to a corporate gig. After 9/11 my former boss with whom I had kept in contact with asked me to think about rejoining the service, which I did and after some considerable paperwork here I am, working for the same unit I was some years ago.

And as such I fine this who article, the Brady Centers position etc… down right offensive to both myself as a LEO and a pilot.

It’s almost as if they are saying that somehow, magically after I complete the 10 full days of firearms training we receive I am magically now super fuzz, robo-marshal and now I am the only one who can be trusted with or should have access to a gun and that pilots are somehow inferior to the mental capacity of a cop, almost pitting cops against pilots.

The usual liberal game plan, divide the masses… us against them etc…

If you’re so offended then my friend don’t let the door hit you where the good lord split you!

Wes
:mad:

Last edited:
dkwid said:

Wow, those are easy words to type. Please show how we are "incrdibly cocky, self-dignified, arrogant bastards" (very eloquent by the way). Since you said "YOU" it sure looks like you meant all of us.

Dude...saying something like wishing Brady died is cause for revocation of your license..."be of good moral character"..webmaster please...

I just like my 7MM Rem Mag, it can pound bottle caps at 100 yards and blow a heart out at 1000. Let someone else clean up the mess. Too bad I can't make it into a hand gun.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back