• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Pilots get 10 times more air than passengers"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only difference in our air and theirs is that our pressure is slightly higher than the cabins.
Not true and I can prove it. Remember the E120 lav? .. and have you found that fragrance been replaced by the smell of burnt three day old Lasagna from the forward oven?

I emailed her. I'll let you guys know if she responds.

"Ask for an oxygen bottle"....uh huh.....ya, we'll be right on that one. :rolleyes: What a f***ing moron!

I'm curious as to what you wrote....actually, more as to the content. Did you use tact, or just give her both barrels right from the get-go? :laugh:

Actually she is correct about one thing. Back in the 747-100/200 days it was not uncommon to shut one of the three packs down to conserve fuel. I don't know if this is ever done on 400s, 777s etc.

Last edited:
[SIZE=-1]You got to love this lady:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"When an aircraft is cold it generally means that the skin of the aircraft, the fuselage, has some holes in it creating "a slow decompression."[/SIZE]

There's a lot of stupid stuff posted here written by so called "experts" but I've never found it nessecary to simply reply to a post with "what a f#(%ing retard."

What a f#(%ing retard

All of you are writing to the wrong person. Letters of fact about how misguided and inaccurate her rants are need to be sent to the organizations that support her and seek her advice that she lists on her home page.

Actually she is correct about one thing. Back in the 747-100/200 days it was not uncommon to shut one of the three packs down to conserve fuel. I don't know if this is ever done on 400s, 777s etc.

True.

And since her last practical experience seems to be from that era, well there you go.

I hate it when Flight Attendants give away all of our secretes! These people are not suppose to know that we get the good air and that we with hold it from them. They are just cattle that we move from point A to point B and we don't care what ill effects the bad air has on them!

Next thing you know, Ms. Fairechild will be telling people that there are hush kits for jet engines that will make the airplane nearly silent on landing. Doesn't she know we like to make the loud jet sound on landing? It is cool!!!

Latest resources

Back