Pilots family needs some help

abefly

Total Time
Hey everyone, I don't normally post on this board but a fellow pilots family could use some help. There is a lot of Mesa bashing in here but the group of guys there are all pretty good. The manager of Flight Standards for Mesa was Tragically killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday morning on his way to work in Phoenix. He has left behind a wife and step son. Our prayers are with you! An account has been set up for his family. Thank you and God Bless. Funds can be sent to the following:

Desert Schools Federal Credit Union (DSFCU)
P.O. Box 2945
Phoenix AZ 85062
Acct #1072043904

R.I.P Capt. James C. Poston

Av8rPHX

The Dude abides...
Total Time
enough
Mods, can you possibly make this a sticky topic in the regionals forum? RIP Capt. Jim

Last edited:

av8tor02

Total Time
AV8Rpenis...oh sorry Phoenix. I can't believe that you have the integrity or the balls to say "stick this thread in the regional forum....!" How would you like this to be a family member of yours and somebody talk sh_t like that! Who cares what forum this is.....a fellow pilot leaves a wife and a child you fool. You better recognize!

Av8rPHX

The Dude abides...
Total Time
enough
I meant nothing negative about this, I was just seeing if it could be stickied there, like the 9E sticky for the crew from 3701. I figured if it was stickied it would be more visible to others on this board and not just passed over like some threads are. It is a very tragic loss for all of us, not just those of us at Mesa, but all pilots and people in aviation. Sorry if you took it the wrong way but I meant nothing rude about Jim's death.

ebaybob

Total Time
He said "sticky" not "stick" you dope...

If you don't know what that means then stop posting until you do!!

herewego again

Total Time
I used to work with Jim at Mesa quite a few years ago. How very sad to get this news. God bless his family, and god speed to Jim.