Pilots family needs some help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

abefly

Hey everyone, I don't normally post on this board but a fellow pilots family could use some help. There is a lot of Mesa bashing in here but the group of guys there are all pretty good. The manager of Flight Standards for Mesa was Tragically killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday morning on his way to work in Phoenix. He has left behind a wife and step son. Our prayers are with you! An account has been set up for his family. Thank you and God Bless. Funds can be sent to the following:

Desert Schools Federal Credit Union (DSFCU)
P.O. Box 2945
Phoenix AZ 85062
Acct #1072043904

R.I.P Capt. James C. Poston

Mods, can you possibly make this a sticky topic in the regionals forum? RIP Capt. Jim

Last edited:
AV8Rpenis...oh sorry Phoenix. I can't believe that you have the integrity or the balls to say "stick this thread in the regional forum....!" How would you like this to be a family member of yours and somebody talk sh_t like that! Who cares what forum this is.....a fellow pilot leaves a wife and a child you fool. You better recognize!

I meant nothing negative about this, I was just seeing if it could be stickied there, like the 9E sticky for the crew from 3701. I figured if it was stickied it would be more visible to others on this board and not just passed over like some threads are. It is a very tragic loss for all of us, not just those of us at Mesa, but all pilots and people in aviation. Sorry if you took it the wrong way but I meant nothing rude about Jim's death.

He said "sticky" not "stick" you dope...

If you don't know what that means then stop posting until you do!!

I used to work with Jim at Mesa quite a few years ago. How very sad to get this news. God bless his family, and god speed to Jim.

Latest resources

Back