• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots' Bar Tab

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice to see how easy it is for your credit card number to be posted on the internet for all to see. Luckily, it was processed by one of the newer machines that X's out all but the last four digits.

Not that I really care what happens to this particular cardholder's account. Just something to think about next time you eat in a restaurant and notice your entire card number/expiration date plastered on the receipt.

I make a habit of scribbling over the numbers if I see them. Call me paranoid. :D

That's 19.8 12 ounce beers for the 34 ouncers. For the folks who have never had a beer a can of beer/coke etc. the can will typically hold 12 ounces. The seven 16 ounce beers equate to 9.3 12 ounce beers. Thats 29.1 12 ounce beers or a case plus 5.1 beers. This of course is without the martini or happy hour beer. Gee Thomas you don't think anyone will smell it on us do ya?

RT

Boeingman said:
Their days of taking showers unmolested will soon end. Good!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE IT! I hope they get some greasy 350 lb. cell mate named Bubba who's first greeting will be "Do you wanna be the husband or the wife?"

These guys will become known as "The Tossed Salad Man!" (anyone who has heard Chris Rock knows exactly what I mean!)

I still can't believe that the security screener noticed they were drunk because they were arguing over having to leave their coffee behind. I wonder if the Captain made the FO pay for the coffee as well??

Falcon Capt said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE IT! I hope they get some greasy 350 lb. cell mate named Bubba who's first greeting will be "Do you wanna be the husband or the wife?"

These guys will become known as "The Tossed Salad Man!" (anyone who has heard Chris Rock knows exactly what I mean!)

LOL, however, I think their days of being the "husband" are over.

The things we take for granted, like dropping bars of soap in the shower.

boozing

ALL THAT GOOD MONEY DID THEM IN, THE EVIL DOLLAR STRIKES AGAIN,
JUST GOES TO PROVE ONE THING THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE THE MORE PARTYING YOU GET TO DO AT A HIGHER LEVEL.

ONE THING FOR SHURE THEY BE HEARING A LOT OF BENED OVER JR.

I FEEL A HEALING COMMING ON,,,,,,,,,,, A LEAP OF FAITH :eek:

Plastered Pilots

Birdstrike said:
I realize there are always two sides to every story but this story just continues to worsen. From Matt Drudge's column . . . They checked into their rooms at 5:30 a.m., according to their electronic room keys, records for which were released yesterday.

Only five hours later, at around 10:30 a.m., they were in the cockpit of a Phoenix-bound plane carrying 124 passengers.

(emphasis added)

I'm surprised no one's commented on this part of the story. That their electronic room keys could determine their times in and times out. Boy, talking about prima facie evidence!!

I second the comment above about the NWA pilot who got drunk, did his time, and got reinstated. That is disgusting. You have to be a virtual saint to get hired. Get hired, and forget the sainthood. That is a double standard that is sooooooo unfair. If they want you to be a saint at hire, nothing less than that should be permitted during your employment.

Last edited:
Certainly not defending the behavior, but were they buying beers for someone else? Just maybe? I wouldn't have been able to get my key in my hotel room door after a binge like that...

Latest resources

Back